Our Club is currently seeking to fill several Greenskeeper positions and one Operator position in our Golf Course Maintenance Department. This is an exciting time to join our staff and as we will be launching our new golf courses this fall!
- Mow greens and small turf areas
- Operate hand-held equipment and hand tools to assist with edging, trimming and mowing
- Rake and maintain sand bunkers
Please note: For the Operator position, requires the ability to operate tractors and other equipment essential to the maintenance of the golf course.
- Punctuality, Shifts often begin at or before 5:00 am in the summertime
- The desire to be a part of a team and be trained and developed
Paid Time Off, including six paid holidays
401k with company match
Employer-sponsored medical plans - includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-term Disability
Uniforms are provided
Job Status: Full Time