Outside Service Attendant at Scottsdale National Golf Club
Scottsdale National Golf Club, owned by well-known GoDaddy founder and philanthropist Bob Parsons, is a YAM Worldwide company and was awarded the distinction as one of the Best Places to Work in Phoenix. Protected on three sides by thousands of acres of wilderness designated for preservation, the Scottsdale National Golf Club is an exclusive desert oasis with uncontested 360° views and unparalleled golf. The golf course lies in a pristine pocket of the McDowell Mountains just east of Pinnacle Peak in Scottsdale, Arizona. Membership is by invitation only. This position is responsible for providing a high level of golf support service to our members and guests. We have full-time opportunities available.
- Welcome members and guests immediately upon arrival and assist with valet and/or retrieving golf bags/related items.
- Assist members with their pre and post play needs, including cleaning golf clubs, providing caddy and forecaddie duties, and returning clubs to vehicles or storage.
- Assist outside services team with Range duties including picking up golf balls, cleaning the chipping and practice greens and resetting the driving range as needed.
- Regularly check and replenish refreshment supplies with ice, water, and other essential items as necessary.
- Daily staging and managing of golf cart fleet such as cleaning and stocking supplies. Track information utilizing Visage.
- Assist team, supervisor, and Director of Golf with special projects and events as requested, including tournament set up and break down.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous private member/club experience strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a golf club operations setting preferred.
- Passion for hospitality with a true service heart.
- Strong desire to provide exceptional customer service, with great attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations.
- Working hours may include weekends and holidays.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50lbs.
- May require standing for lengthy periods of time and walking long distances.
Pay: $13 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal