Retail Stylist at Scottsdale National Golf Club
This part time position is responsible for assisting members and guests of Scottsdale National with retail selections that create complete looks from head to toe. The ideal candidate will be an attentive and knowledgeable service professional who can create authentic relationships to provide our select membership and their distinguished guests with personalized, comfortable service. Through the strength of these relationships the retail stylist will be continually required to follow through with great attention to detail to satisfy the expectations of our clients.
- Welcome members and guests as they enter the shop
- Identify member and guest needs and provide assistance in finding items that fit their style
- Pick and recommend shoes, accessories or headwear to round out a complete look
- Provide product details, including fabrics, wash care instructions and information about designer/company
- Track and maintain data on member preferences and sizes for future purchases
- Clienteling services are encouraged for members and guests who so desire
- Track and provide timely updates to members and guests with special request items, anticipated delivery date, etc.
- Provide delivery date information of future lines and enquire how best to contact client if they would be interested in seeing lines from vendors that they like
- Ensure proper product presentation and stock replenishments.
- Monitor inventory par levels and communicate merchandise re-order/special requests to Merchandiser as applicable
- Follow opening and closing duties specifically as outlined, and ensure shop is in “ready” mode for next business day
Education and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Retail Stylist or similar role in luxury retail or a boutique
- Sales experience in clothing or shoe retail a plus
- Ability to create looks for different styles, occasions and body types
- Up to date with current fashion trends
- Blogging and Instagram skills preferable
- Point-of-sale system knowledge a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong desire to provide individualized/personal customer service with great attention to detail.
- Polished and professional demeanor and appearance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, and desire to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, honesty and integrity in all situations
- May require standing for lengthy periods of time
- On occasion, may need to lift heavier items with assistance
- A clothing allowance will be provided
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal